Monday, January 12, 2009

Birthday Party!

Yesterday on Jan. 11, it was my birthday. We had a party here at the orphanage and many kids came! They were so sweet, bringing me gifts of whatever they could find.. One thing for sure...they are so generous and kind. They do such a great job raising kids here in this orphanage! Viktor and I cooked and the boys helped prepare the food and set up the table. It was a great party and everyone enjoyed the food... some kids asked to take food with them too...
Viktor and the boys went into the city and picked out gifts for me and brought a beautiful bouquet of flowers! The kids wished many good wishes and blessings for me and it was so precious.
On the adoption front: we are done with our 10 day wait after court, but we have some property issues here to take care of for the boys so dont know how long that will take.. We are trying to take care of it fast...and know that God will take care of it.
Couple of days ago we took boy's gransma to Ukriane hospital...(it was not a pretty sight)...she broke her arm and since she can not walk, Viktor had to carry her everywhere in the hospital.. She had a cast put on her arm and she is doing much better now...
Today we were invited by my third cousin and his family..so we will go and visit them...

Me with all the gifts that the kids gave me...

Dmitri, Aleks, Viktor and our daughter, gave me a ring, earrings and necklace for my gift~

Beautiful flowers that my boys and my husband gave me!

My birthday party with all the kids and some workers from Fathers House!


4 comments:

Tami said...

Happy Birthday! What an awesome present to finally be done with the 10 day wait. ;>)

Heidi and Felix said...

Happy Birthday Inna! And congratulations on completing the 10 day wait!

Heidi

Alan said...

How special to have your birthday in Ukraine! Congratulations on your adoption progress! Blessings to you.

Debora Hoffmann said...

Happy, happy birthday!! :-)