Sunday, November 23, 2008

WE ARE OFF TOMORROW!!

We are leaving tomorrow for our SDA appt. on the 28th of November. The funny thing is that Aleks wrote me an emial and said, "mom, I cant wait till you guys come to get us...we miss you so much". They have no idea that only in one day we will see each other again... We were told that its really cold in Ukraine now and have packed all warm clothing... The room is ready at the orphanage for us and we will get to live with our boys while we are in Ukraine.
Our church prayed for us today and blessed our trip. Thanks to everyone who is praying for us... We still have some packing to do and then we are off tomorrow!!! I will post when we get to Ukraine.
Please keeep praying for us for a safe flight and for God's blessings throughout the process...

4 comments:

Alan said...

Inna, can you email me at my Yahoo email address. Thanks

Natalie said...

That is wonderful news that you will soon be reunited! I would like to know how you went about having a room available at the orphanage for you. I will be traveling alone next year and would love to do that myself. Please email me at adoptyaroslav@yahoo.com or visit my blog at adoptyaroslav.blogspot.com

Thanks Natalie
TX

Kari said...

How awesome you get to stay with the kids. Godspeed!

Elena said...

How exciting!! You guys are in my prayers!